The gate is that tunnel you always here those who have traveled it seen a light at the end.
So you may know if you walk with HIM there is no tunnel those in the tunnel are going to be judged and they are coming out of darkness to the light so its already not looking good. Some get a second chance while the real wicked ones do not.
Two ways one can leave the earth behind one is the tunnel and if you are headed toward the light it may not be to your benefit if you died without Christ.
Walk in the light and you won’t have to head towards it.
The other is the star ship resurrection / rapture..
This generation understands these things. Now I only need to teach you proper theology.
To start with in order to have a child one must have a woman???
This one boggles the present theological mind.
If you seen the Father you seen the SON! For HE and the SON were one.
Jesus is the heart of God out on HIS sleeve for all to see.
1 Corinthians 15:50-58 KJV
(50) Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
(51) Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
(52) In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
(53) For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
(54) So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
(55) O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
(56) The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
(57) But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
(58) Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.